Hostel One Ramblas

Superb 1522 Total Reviews

• shekari1995
  • Iran, Male, 18-24
19th Apr 2018

Everything was great! A lot of amazing people are in this hostel and I changed my travel schedule to stay with these guys for tow more nights :) I will back again

• cglax134739
  • USA, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2018

Everyone who works there is super fun, and the atmosphere is very inclusive.

• maggiean12310
  • USA, Female, 18-24
16th Apr 2018

I loved staying here! I was only here for two nights but I had an amazing time and wish I had stayed longer. Free family dinners were really good and the staff is incredibly kind and welcoming. The bar and club we went to was very close by and really fun. The only thing I would add is locks on the bedroom doors. But I never felt like me or my belongings weren’t safe.

16th Apr 2018

I had a fantastic time staying here! 10/10 would recommend. The staff were all so friendly and helpful. Sara greeted me at the door and made me feel right at home:) I loved the constant family atmosphere between the staff, volunteers, and travelers. The free dinners are BOMB and they also provide a nice buffet breakfast every morning for only 3 Euro. It's also super close to the beach & the metro. This place is an absolute must if you enjoy meeting other people and exploring the city!

• Canada, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2018

This hostel was absolutely amazing. As a solo female travel I was very nervous going on this trip, but the second I walked in the door, I felt welcome and comfortable. The staff is always available, and so easy to chat with. They also have a “family” dinner each night where everyone in the hostel sits together to eat, which is perfect for getting to meet other travellers! I also went on two of their free walking tours, and two of their night activities and I had the time of my life.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Apr 2018

Brilliant Hostel, really helpful and kind staff. The dinners are delicious and filling, it’s so nice and social to have dinner all together one of my favourite things about the hostel by far! The nights out are amazing and the staff are there to help if you experience any problems. I will definitely be back in the future and I can’t wait!!

• nickfusco20107249
  • USA, Male, 25-30
9th Apr 2018

The location and the facilities are top notch at Hostel one Ramblas but they are definitely out done by the great atmosphere this hostel has to offer. All the credit for sure deserves to go to the awesome staff for going above and beyond and making my stay here, one of my favorites ever. I will for sure be coming back to Barcelona and it will be a paired with staying at H1 Ramblas again!

• beatriz_h_silva8179
  • USA, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

I had the best time at this hostel! Never have I been at a hostel with such genuinely good and nice people on staff. Their day activities, free dinners, and nightly pub crawls make staying at Hostel Ones a truly special experience. A special shoutout to the staff for being incredibly helpful when my friend’s phone was stolen. I wish I had stayed longer!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2018

We left Barcelona with heavy hearts, after making so many new friends across the world at HostelOne. A special thank you to Sara who was super lovely and was always willing to help out with an questions/concerns we had. If you want an unforgettable Barcelona experience, that is, to meet new likeminded travellers, stay in comfort and experience all that Barcelona has to offer, I cannot recommend staying at HostelOne enough!! I will definitely be back here and hope to see our hostel family soon!

• charlottestevens
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Apr 2018

The atmosphere at Hostel One Ramblas was friendly and relaxed. There was always a staff member around to help you with suggestions on where to go, things to do, and also they have an activity planned every day and every night if you want to do things with a group. Had an amazing time there

×