Hostel Orange

Fabulous 2861 Total Reviews

• hoconnell23971889
  • England, Male, 18-24
16th Jul 2018

The hostel is in a great location. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The hostel itself offers a number of useful services including laundry, items such as towels/ padlocks/ hairdryers etc (for a small refundable deposit), as well as drinks and snacks. The hostel also provides opportunities for people to meet each other through free drinking games once a week and a paid bar crawl every night (well worth the price). Would definitely recommend when staying in Prague! (+ great WiFi!)

15th Jul 2018
6.9

Not really a clean place (and I have to say, roomies were also responsible for this, since many of them threw their garbage on the floor), but I had a really positive experience here. Friends everywhere, a SUPER FRIENDLY STAFF and an extremely cheap solution. I was scared for my belongings because the lockers were not THAT safe, but nothing got stolen. I was allowed to stay even after my check-out and I met some marvelous travelers, whom I shared my dinner with. If you travel cheap, that's ok.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jul 2018
8.0

We really enjoyed our stay here. The people on reception were really nice and the rooms/bathroom were tidy. The kitchen was a bit small but they had good washing facilities. The location was ideal as we were really close to the city centre and all the sites.

• wakarushullai6628
  • India, Female, 31-40
14th Jul 2018

Love the place.. thank you

• cerysleese5416
  • England, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

Could do with bigger lockers / more space for bags

12th Jul 2018

Fantastic hostel in a great location! Staff was super friendly and beds were comfortable. I would highly recommend.

8th Jul 2018
8.0

Really enjoyed our stay and all the major attractions are walking distance away. Would definitely stay again !

• josh11holmes
  • England, Male, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Have stayed here before and will stay here again. Great location, staff were welcoming and the facilities were great.

• fleischmannfederica
  • Italy, All Female Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

We stayed in a 4 bed dorm room with private bathroom, everything was simple but clean. Just the kitchen was a bit messy. Good value of money.

• johngblock2443
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2018

I really liked this place. Facilities were good and I loved the kitchen. Location is impeccable as well, I didn’t need public transport on my three day stay (excepting for the airport). With a kitchen, TV and terrace, it also has nice bonuses. Would recommend

×