Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
This is all provided at an accessible price for you as our guest.
In the hostel you will meet and share travel experiences with other young people. Many are from Argentina but many more are from all over the world and have come here with the desire to go mountain trekking, visit the thermal waters of Puente del Inca, go trekking in the surroundings of the highest mountain in South America; the 'ACONCAGUA'. And in winter time you can ski and enjoy the best views of the high mountain and everything else that you want to do on your vacation.
Therefore, we are the ideal place to stay when you want to come to the Mendocinean mountains. Enjoy it by doing adventure tourism, skiing or just enjoy the view of the majestic peaks and of the snow. At our hostel you will be able to stick to your budget and at the same time, you will get to know many compatible people with the same ideals.
WHO CAN STAY IN HOSTEL PENITENTES?
Every one,; boys, girls, families, couples, everyone is a part of the hostel family.
Many of the young people that travel alone have an excellent stay with us, because they can also get to ski, meet other travelers and exchange news from their last journey. The atmosphere in a hostel is what makes it youthful, but people of different ages can stay in them. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>