Hostel Posadeña Linda

• emsuke2627
  • Finland, Female, 25-30
30th Nov 2017
7.7

Breakfast wasn't included, although it says so in the description. Anyway, it seemed like a nice place to stay, but we only booked a room for one night, so it's difficult to say for sure.

• Argentina, Female, 31-40
31st Aug 2017
5.7

It was terrible. When I got to the hostel the night of my reservation, they didn't have my bed available. They said they had no beds available. They gave me my deposit back and all they offered was to call another hostel to send me there. The other hostel wasn't nearby and it was already dark. They never suggested taking care of my transport to the other place. I was so disappoited, I left and find myself a new place at 11pm.

×