Hostel Prague Tyn

Fabulous 3685 Total Reviews

• TaylorMattes
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
7th Apr 2018

So close to everything! Super safe part of town and really clean rooms. 30 second walk to the old town center and 10 minutes max to Charles Bridge. Plenty of power socets and the 24/7 reception is super helpful!

• India, Female, 25-30
5th Apr 2018
7.7

Overall experience was good. One thing could be focused on providing elevators to everyone at all times.

• vandrew87
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
4th Apr 2018

Great location and very helpful staff. Would definitely recommend. Cheap as well, and they had no problem with me running around and leaving my luggage there all day. Isabelle at the front desk was wonderfully warm and pleasant when I arrived, and even offered to spot me the extra amount of cash as I was just shy of the charge for the night and only had credit card on me. 10/10, would totally recommend again 🙂

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
4th Apr 2018

We had a great stay here. It was a fantastic location, free breaksast and clean facilities.

• Colombia, Male, 25-30
2nd Apr 2018

Wifi was very bad in my room, 105 if I recall correctly. But I mean, really really bad

• England, Male, 18-24
31st Mar 2018

Had such a great time at this hostel, close to the old town square and had everything needed for a great stay including nice rooms and good shower facilities. Code system and lockers kept my mind at rest about security. The receptionist (Isa) was amazing, friendly service and very informative about the area and any general problems. Would recommend to anyone in Prague!

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
30th Mar 2018

Great location, helpful staff, perfect for our group!

• andersonmeshka7896
  • USA, Male, 25-30
30th Mar 2018

Very impressed with the staff and facility. Wifi issues at certain areas of the building though. Overall exceeded my expectations.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
27th Mar 2018

The only thing I didn't like was how the men's shower was on the same floor but a different hallway. Regardless the girl who checked me in was so sweet. Iza I think. And I never got to say bye. :/

26th Mar 2018

Probably the best hostel you could ask for, especially for such a great price. Location is stellar and staff were great and helpful when there was an issue with roommates. Breakfast was a little meh, but hey, free food is free food! Only one bathroom and one shower per gender per floor, so mornings could be difficult sometimes. Also not enough outlets in the rooms, but that’s not a big enough issue to really bother me. Overall, great stay and would definitely come back.

×