Hostel Rosemary

• andymccallister6193
  • USA, Male, 25-30
10th Oct 2018
8.0

Overall it was a nice place. It’s an old building so don’t expect it to be the cleanest. You can choose your bed which is nice, however, keep in mind that the WiFi may not reach the entire room. I learned this the hard way after I settled in a far corner bunk then realized that I had no connection over there. So I had to get up and walk to the common area just to send a message or look something up. The showers were great and I loved the location as well.

• hilannconway
  • USA, Female, 25-30
15th Sep 2018
7.4

If you're looking for a cheap place to crash near the train station, then you're set. If you want more, then maybe look elsewhere. There are no assigned beds and choosing a free one can be confusing. I shared my room with a guy that believed he was abducted by aliens and another that kept giggling when he was asked any questions. The codes change daily and some of the lockers are defective, but you can leave valuables at reception. Nice kitchen next to the room so if you cook, that's a plus.

Thank you for your rating and comment. About dormbeds please just ignore our signs so that s why there are no signs for beds. In dormitories you never know with who you ll share a room. We are glad that you did liked the common kitchen. Next time we recommend to book private room for higher price, we can guarantee more comfort for you. The chepeast option is cheapest option. Thank you for your understanding.

• Scotland, All Female Group, 25-30
15th Sep 2018
7.4

Overall this was a nice clean hostel with friendly helpful staff. However, the shower situation was strange. There were two showers for a whole floor of people and there was no privacy. The two showers were located side by side in the same small room with glass doors and mirrors directly opposite. This meant that when showering people were able to see everything. No privacy at all. Didn’t make for comfortable showering especially as they were unisex and people of all ages stayed there.

Thank you for your rating. We are glad that you did enjoyed your stay at our place. About showers why you didn t lock the main door??

• mmkriccomi32
  • USA, Female, 41+
14th Sep 2018

It was in a perfect location and very clean. I felt comfortable right away. I would stay there again when I am in Prague.

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Sep 2018
7.1

Cramped but good value.

• lydiathomas68322
  • England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2018
7.7

We stayed in a 12 bed mixed dorm. Really nice hostel but felt like it was a place for old men to stay and wasn’t brilliant for travellers and made us feel uncomfortable, apart from that everything else was standard for a hostel and the showers locked. Also the WiFi was awful took forever to connect and didn’t really work.

• Austria, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2018

I just stayed in the hostel for one night. I arrived late and departed very early, so I can't say much about the hostel. But the women who checked me in in the middle of the night was very polite. To get to my room I had to pass two doors with security code (which changes every day btw). so I really felt very safe in the hostel. the bathrooms looked very clean and also did the room and bed where I slept in. It is also just a 5-8 minutes walk away from the trainstation Praha hl.n. :-)

• ishetiar019177
  • USA, Male, 18-24
7th Sep 2018

Great hostel - management was accommodating of my unusual arrival and early departure. This is worth it just for the location - a 5 minute walk (with luggage) from the main train station, which itself features a cheap train to the airport every 30 minutes. In addition to the location, the hostel was clean, calm and quiet, with clear rules and small lockers to store valuables - although you need to bring your own lockl, and was very secure versus the outside. Outstanding.

30th Aug 2018

Amazing stay. The front desk was SO nice and the people I stayed with were all around my age so it was a fun environment. 10/10 would go back.

• nancy_mullen874
  • England, Female, 18-24
29th Aug 2018

really homely feel could definitely spend a long time at this hostel. comes with a kitchen and bathroom for each room. no bunk beds which is a plus and just really comfy. brilliant location- everything walking distance no transport needed and close to train station.

×