Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

9.3
Superb 9526 Total Reviews

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
9th Nov 2018

My husband and I had a really great time at this hostel, it's really clean, organized and it has a good atmosphere. Its not walking distance to the center but the metro station is really close to the hostel. The staff were super friendly and helpful, the whole decoration of the hostel is super cool. Breakfast is not included, you have to pay 5 euros to have it but I think it was worthy paying for it! I would definitely stay again when visiting Vienna.

• rileygg32
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
9th Nov 2018

Lovely hostel, staff are so helpful, people are lovely that were there! Clean and good sized lockers.

• France, Male, 31-40
9th Nov 2018

Great staff and atmosphere, perfect location, I'll definitely be coming again!

• HarryWilliams
  • England, Male, 18-24
9th Nov 2018

I arrived on Friday evening, and even though the bar was closed during happy hour!!! I really enjoyed myself, the staff were incredible and easy to talk too. The room itself was immaculate, with soap, shampoo and towels being provided for free, with the bed being extremely comfy and clean on arrival. I'd highly recommend this hostel, one of my all time favorites, I will definitely be looking to go back in the future. Special shout out to the lovely lady behind reception in the evening!

• Kerolesriad8149
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
9th Nov 2018

Such a beautiful cozy place! Music, art, culture, board games, and a super friendly staff! I loved my stay and would recommend this hostel to any one.

7th Nov 2018

Enjoyed staying here for two nights in Vienna. Great location and nice atmosphere.

• minttuaarniovuori9698
  • Finland, Female, 25-30
5th Nov 2018

Nice hostel with chill guests. Good breakfast for 4,90€!

3rd Nov 2018

The staff is really helpful and friendly. It’s a good spot for solo travelers. The only thing is that the ladders on the bunk beds make it kind of hard to get up to the top bunk.

• sammy7879
  • England, Female, 25-30
2nd Nov 2018

Staff were super accommodating in helping me extend my stay, however I didn't appreciate the extra night being charged to my card before I had confirmation of the cost/checked in (I did not give authority for this). The dorms were clean and the bar was a great place to socialise and meet other travellers. Secure lockers for luggage storage (€2 returnable deposit). One suggestion: implement a shoes off policy in dorms as the hard floors are very noisy.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
2nd Nov 2018

Amazing hostel with fantastic facilities and a great atmosphere. Will certainly be back !

×