Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Samovar tea lounge is cozy located in the safe and quiet neighborhood in the very center of Saint Petersburg in the walking distance of the Nevsky Prospect, two metro stations Ploshad’ Vosstania and Chernyshevskaya, railroad station Moskovsky Vokzal. A lot of cafes, shops, restaurants, the bus stop of the route 22 to go to the Hermitage, Russian Museum, St.Isaak Cathedral and other landmarks and attractions.
Amenities include: reception 24 hours; free linens and towels; free Wi-Fi Free ironing facilities; shared bathroom 24/7; free hair-dryer; fully equipped kitchen; free maps and tourist brochures; cable TV; free tea/coffee &traditional snacks; board games, books, magazines; free daily housekeeping; lockers; luggage room; non-smoking hostel; staff organized outings and events.
Hostel Samovar Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 - 00:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 150 RUB per person per day.
At SamOvar hostel we try and keep things fun and friendly however, we are not a “party shack” and we ask all guests to be quiet in the bedroom and hall areas after 23:00hrs. We also expect all guests to be considerate and respectful to one another and to hostel staff and to comply with the hostel rules. Guests are expected to clean and return any kitchen items they use and offensive, drunken or loutish behaviour will not be tolerated and any guest acting in this manner will have their reservation cancelled and be asked to leave.
Check in at SamOvar Hostel is between 14-00 and 00-00. Guests failing to check in by this time will automatically have their booking cancelled. We have a 24 hour reception, our staff are available 24 hrs. In the event of a reservation being cancelled due to a guest’s failure to check-in by 00-00, the fee for the first night’s accommodation will be charged.
Check out is at 12-00. The hostel is being cleaned between 11-00 and 14-00. Please help us to maintain our high standard of cleanliness by vacating the hostel between these times. Thanks!
Cancellation Policy for Online Bookings
SamOvar hostel has a 1 day cancellation policy. Cancellations must be made by 11am the day before the scheduled arrival date. Late cancellations and no-shows shall be charged. Sorry, no exceptions.
We accept families or groups with children and do not have restriction of age.
Children must be supervised at all times. Please be aware that due to the self-catering nature of the accommodation, household cleaning products are accessible in the hostel kitchen and bathrooms.
Extras: Visa support, Transfer, Laundry, Railroad and airplane tickets booking, Taxi, Excursions reservation, Tickets for museums and theatres visits purchasing, Souvenir shop. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>