Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Seven is located in Lviv, within a 10-minute walk of Sobornaya Square. All sights of the central part of the city are in the walking distance from our hostel.
You can direct any request to an administrator at the 24-hours reception. She will be happy to help you anyhow, check you in or out at any time. You will find everything necessary to cook even borscht in our kitchen. Of course you can spend a good time here drinking tea in a friendly atmosphere. You will get a high speed wireless Internet access for free. Tell your friends what a wonderful city Lviv is while you are still on the journey. Two-bed room is small light cosy apartment with a double bed and nightstand. In this room you will find the most private space in our hostel. We provide a whole range of dorm rooms with different capacity, so that you can come to us in a company and occupy the whole room for yourself completely. If you travel alone a dorm room is an opportunity to meet new people. Don't miss it! In the hall you find a Smart TV, several soft chairs and sofa. Here you can relax, socialize, play board games or simply watch TV.
Hostel Seven Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>