Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Step inside Diocletian’s Palace (a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the world’s most impressive Roman monuments) and you’ll see dozens of bars, restaurants and shops thriving amid the atmospheric old walls where Split life has been humming along for thousands of years. There is a Cafe bar at the ground floor of the Hostel and it is possible to rent a bike. Due to the properties excellent location everything you need for a pleasant stay can be reached in less then 200 m. Hostel is situated just 10 meters away from the closest market and 100 meters from the bus stop. Restaurant is only 125 meters away while beach and a ferry are at 350 meters distance. Bank and a post office are 500 just meters away. Tourist info, ambulance and pharmacy are within the range of 600 meters. Airport is 23 kilometers away.
We offer shared and private rooms. All the units are air conditioned and towels are provided. At the hostel, you can also make use of the common kitchen and the shared lounge area. Pets are allowed to stay upon request and free of charge.
Hostel Simple's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out from 01:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
The reception is open from 08:00 to 20:00.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hot Tub
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Games Room
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>