Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property offers you two mixed dormitory rooms. The first dorm is set for three persons and the second dorm for eight persons. Both rooms have air conditioning and free WiFi. Common furnished terrace, shared lounge/TV area, shared kitchen and two shared bathrooms are at your disposal.
Parking is public, just 10 meters from the Hostel and it costs 50 HRK per day. Transfer from Split Airport to Sinj upon request with additional charge.
The bus station is only couple minutes away. Sinj also has a rich nightlife to offer. The stores are near as well many of the town sights: Church of Miraculous of Sinj - 20m, Museum of Alka - 30m, Museum of Cetinska Krajina - 10m, Fortress 'Old town' - 1km,
City pool - 250m, Hippodrome and sport airport - 2km.
Hostel Sinj Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - city tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is open from 09:00 - 17:00.
Lock out from 00:00 until 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>