Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation is free of charge until 1 week before arrival. If guest cancel the group booking within a week of arrival. Guest will be charged 1 night. However, if guest doesn't show up, full amount of entire booking is charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
If there is any special requirement, we must be informed before arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
One building with 6 double rooms with attached bathrooms and roof terrace with Himalayan views and another, opposite a traditional bekhal pond, with 3 dorms (6, 6 and 4 beds) and 2 double bedrooms with 4 shared bathrooms and one double room with an attached bathroom as well as 2 terraces.
Beverages (tea, beer, etc) and typical Nepalese food such as Thakali kana set, Newari khaja set, momos prepared by the house cook and available on request as well as various snacks
Bus tickets bookings, local guides available at the hostel.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in time: from 12:00
2. Check-out time: by 12:00
3. Reception hour: 8:00-21:00
4. Payment: cash only
5. Cancellation Period:
1 day before your arrival. In the event of a late cancellation/no show, you will be charged the first night by accommodation.
6. Children are welcome
7. No smoking in the room, but have a smoking area
8. Pets are not allowed
9. Breakfast not included
10. Taxes included
11.No curfew View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>