Hostel Trustever

Fabulous 217 Total Reviews

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2018
6.9

We were a group and the hostel wasn‘t really customer friendly when it came to changing our booking. They wanted us to use less rooms, since we weren‘t that many people, but we still had to pay the full amount (including the rooms we didn‘t use). I want recommend the breakfast. The website of the hostel isn‘t completely accurate, some of the information are wrong. The building is never locked, anyone can come in. The rooms were fine, but some hairdryers and ACs weren‘t working.

• oriondenevers9216
  • USA, Male, 25-30
27th Mar 2018

Great, clean, well run place to stay if you don’t mind being further from the tourist attractions and center of town.

• nacarter5398
  • USA, Female, 18-24
26th Mar 2018

Overall great stay! I enjoyed my time here. Management was very nice and very helpful. Great location. No complaints! Would definitely stay here again.

• Maldives, Male, 18-24
23rd Mar 2018
5.7

The atmosphere is a bit dead for a Hostel. This was my first experience in a hostel. The staff needs to be a bit cohesive in giving an introduction to the place. As I walked in, my passport was scanned and I was only given the keys to my room. Simultaneously, drinks were not free however I wasn't informed at all since the machines state it's free to drink. Overall a cool and cozy place but still improvements need to be made for a traveler on a budget.

• sheacasby11171
  • Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th Mar 2018
7.1

Went at the end of March, atmosphere non existent. Little opportunities for mingling with the few guests that were there. There is a kitchen but cooking only allowed from 1pm to 2:30 and 7pm to 9. No cooking pots! It's situated far out from the city centre which was relatively isolating. Other than that the staff were friendly and the place was clean, but there are definitely better hostels in Rome!

• roshyrosh1365
16th Mar 2018

First of, I would like to say I had a pleasant stay at this hostel. The staff was extremely professional and helpful, even when my friend did something that was stupid. The rooms are by far the best I have had at a hostel (dorm style), being very clean and modern. Location was slightly far from central Rome, but if you are looking to meet fellow travellers, you will be left disappointed. Felt like a hotel more than a hostel. Overall, a decent stay.

9th Mar 2018

This was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in! It was like staying in a hotel! Our only problem was it was a little far from all of the sights, but it was manageable with the trams (just make sure you purchase your ticket before getting on)!

• mjcast6065
27th Feb 2018

Amazing for Price. Was as nice as a hotel, great bathroom and solid location. Have no complaints with my experience and would highly recommend to people looking for an affordable and nice place to stay in Rome.

• USA, Male, 31-40
22nd Feb 2018
4.3

If I could give this Hostel a grade lower than F , I would, once we checked in the hostel we were told that we could not cook in the kitchen and it would be closed. Guests are not allowed to use the fridge to store food. We were told the kitchen was closed because a few nights ago a big group at the hostel checked out without cleaning the kitchen. That's False advertising, whatever happen the day before wasn't our problem.

• ajk335950
16th Feb 2018

Solid hostel, just far away from city center and trestevere). Using the tram/taxi is definitely needed. Beds were comfy and showers were great. Wasn’t super social, but be sure to check out the basement because that’s a great spot to hang out we didn’t know about. Good for a place to stay.

×