Hostel Trustever

Fabulous 171 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 171 Total Reviews

13th Dec 2017

If you are looking for a hostel near all the tourist attractions, this isn’t for you. However, I love the Trastevere neighborhood and picked this hostel specifically for its location and wasn’t disappointed. The facilities were nice and clean. I didn’t even realize how big this hostel was, but there was another common area downstairs. My only complaint is the lock on the bathroom in my room was broken. There wasn’t a party atmosphere, but I really liked the vibe there.

23rd Nov 2017
6.0

There are no lockers inside the rooms. If you have something of value you have to pay for a locker outside the room. People were smoking inside the room. There are no common areas besides the kitchen, the eating area and some sofas in the reception in which there's always noise. The kitchen cannot be used between 7 and 10 am, so you cannot make your own breakfast. The hostel is near Trastevere station and 30 min walking from the touristic area. Most of the staff was nice, specially the guy

• USA, Female, 18-24
17th Nov 2017

Everything was great, the hostel was very quiet the entire time and has an amazing location. The only complaint I have is that the key to my room was never available for my entire stay, but the staff was always there to open my room for me.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
14th Nov 2017
8.0

A good affordable option for visiting Rome. It was extremely quiet when I visited so the atmosphere was pretty non existent. If you are looking for a social hostel this is not the place. However, the rooms and bathrooms were kept clean and my stay was very comfortable. Within walking distance to the lovely area of Trastevere and a tram ride away from the city (or longer walk).

• kieranjonaylott6932
  • England, Male, 18-24
12th Nov 2017

A really nice hostel, clean and tidy and staff were on hand to sort out any problems etc. Met some really nice people in my dorm and would definitely stay here again if in Rome!!

• toysoldier
  • South Korea, Male, 18-24
1st Nov 2017

It was the best hostel ever!!! Facilities are great. And Trastevere is very nice place to enjoy your trip in Rome.

25th Oct 2017
7.4

This hostel would of been great, but it was a ghost town. When I stayed there, perhaps because it was during the week? The showers in my room were clogged,but everything else was fine. The male reception should definitely be polite to guest, who don't speak English. I had to defend a non English speaker because he didn't speak English that well.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
17th Oct 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in.. new, spacious and clean. Great location too!

16th Oct 2017
7.7

Beds are very soft, need urgent replamecent. Staff was not very helpful nor friendly. No keys in building bathrooms. Our Shared room had a shared bathroom with 2 showers facing each other. As a woman would never shower in front of another man, this made us very uncomfortable to share the bathroom. Apart from this weirdness, hotel had good facilities and is all renovated.

• Hungary, Mixed Group, 18-24
12th Oct 2017

First best choise to visit Rome. Second best choice to stay at Hotel Trustever! The staff was friendly and helpful in every situation. We booked 2 beds in a 6 bed room, however when we arrived all beds were occupied in that room, so they offered us a 3 bed room instead. Beds were comfortable, clean bathroom with 2 showers. The location is easily reachable by bus and tram. I will happily return on my next trip!

×