Hostel Trustever

Fabulous 325 Total Reviews
Fabulous 325 Total Reviews

9th Aug 2018

MR. WORLDTRAVELER is coming back!!!

1st Aug 2018

This is one of the best hostels I’ve ever been to! Friendly, helpful staff, great breakfast, clean and modern rooms, located close to a major train station.. it really checks all the boxes. When I return to Rome, this is where I’ll stay!

• gaudreauamanda19
  • Canada, Couple, 25-30
29th Jul 2018

My boyfriend and I stayed in a 5 bed mixed dorm. We really liked the atmosphere of the hostel. It was very clean and modern. The room temperature was good. There was a/c and black out curtains. There weren’t many other travellers to hang out with the night we stayed and there was no hand soap in the bathroom. The mixed dorms could use some frosted glass in the showers otherwise no one can use the facilities while someone is showering. The 5euro breakfast was good, lots of selection.

27th Jul 2018
7.1

Great location just outside of the main centre. This area has the best restaurants in Rome and you’re not paying an arm and a leg. Staff where friendly didn’t really talk to many. Place is clean and cool aircon I love you. Yet locks on bathroom doors don’t work. There where 2 showers in my bathroom. One didn’t work at all and was confused as to why you would have 2 like people are going to shower with Each other? Not a whole lot of atmosphere at all which sucked.

21st Jul 2018
8.0

An accommodation. For me it was that and not more. Could be that I'm getting greedy after my previous Hostels but for me, a Hostel should encourage people to get into a conversation through the atmosphere. I can't tell how you do that but fine. I paid twice for the towel. I could have asked at the second time and it's nothing severe because after a Mail I should have get those 3€ back. It's nothing severe but I wanted to mention that.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2018
8.0

Really clean nice hostel with heaps of facilities and little communal areas. The 5 euro breakfast was amazing and definitely worth it. Kind of hard to meet other travellers though as there is no real atmosphere.

• mcadamemily6914
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Jul 2018

The hosel was right next to a light rail stop so it was about 20 minutes to the Trevi Fountain and most of the big sites. The private rooms and common rooms were extremely clean and trendy! The breakfast was a good deal but it was all pastries and some ham and cheese. There was a cute outdoor area with a few hammocks and tables that was surrounded with ivy that we spent a lot of time at. The staff was mostly ok, just one in particular that didn’t help us all that much. Definitely recommend!

• New Zealand, Male, 31-40
12th Jul 2018
7.1

Ok hostel. Good for a short stay while you have a look around rome. Location is not particularly great. Room was fine and staff were nice but not much atmosphere to the hostel at all.

• Brazil, Female, 18-24
9th Jul 2018

Everything was perfect, except one Asian staff that was unfriendly and couldn’t never help us with anything. Anyway, it’s a place that I would recommend for sure!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
3rd Jul 2018
8.0

Not the best location in the world, 20 minute tram from trevi fountain etc. Staff also not very friendly or helpful...otherwise though nice looking, clean rooms.

×