Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location is perfect for those who wish to spend some time shopping, dining out or exploring our ancient city. As we also have a restaurant, a pizzeria and a bar next door, our guests are entitled to 10% discount to food and drink.
A light breakfast is included in the price, as is use of our permanently hot showers, T.V reception and luggage storage.
Please check-in at Via Palestro,65. which is about three blocks away from the train station. Once you are at the train station, exit at VIA MARSALA and cross the zebra stripes. Continue straight ahead, you will find yourself on VIA MARGHERA. After having walked more or less three blocks down you will arrive at Via Palestro.
Take a left and in front of you there will be a sign with 'Bar Pizzeria Ristorante' written on it.
The beds will not be ready until 1pm. Luggage can be left in storage until the rooms are ready.
Cancellation policy:booking has to be cancelled before the midnight of the day before the day of arrival; i.e. if you booked the 16th you need to cancel before the midnight of the 14th.
WHEN YOU WILL ARRIVE YOU WILL PAY IN CASH (EURO)
Please note that due to a new legislation which has been affective from the 1st of January in Rome, all tourists will now have to pay a Daily Tourism tax on arrival of 3.50 euro per day, per person. This is the New Law for Tourism in Rome View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Linen Included
- Common Room
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>