Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is been renewed, homely common areas, swimming pool, are some of the new improvements for you to have a pleasant stay.
In our hostel you will meet and share travel experiences with other travellers from all over the world.
There are 4 and 6 beds dorms. The rate includes bedclothes and Breakfast.
The hostel has comfy common areas and open spaces with bbq grill available.
Moon Vally park also named Ischigualasto is one of the gratest wonders of Argentina, Its been declared Natural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO since the year 2000. Its dessert land is incredibly big and colorful, located where million of yerars ago was a jungle with lakes sorrounded by thick vegetation and trees where there used to live animal species now extinguished.
Nowadays you can see variaty of rocks (geoforms) beautifully shaped by erosion of wind and water, named after its shapes like The Worm, The Submarine, The Mushroom, among many others. This lands are part of the most important geological sites of the world. Specialists still working in this land continously find fossils remains of flora and fauna of the Second Age
Talampaya park is an incredible natural beauty and an Arqueologic-Paleontologic Reservation very well known worldwide. This land is sorrounded by canyons of more than 100 meters long. It is amazing the intense red color of these stone walls and its shapes. This is the place where the most ancient fossil remain was discoverd and there is only one complete dinosaur fossil remain in the world that was also found in this place. Was also in Talapaya Park that the scientists have found the first dinosaur kind that ever lived on earth 250 millions of years ago.
There are daily transfers to get to the parks from the hostel for a very good price.
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- No Curfew
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>