Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel Vivacre is well-located in the heart of the historic centre of Rio Branco. The property is located close to supermarkets, shops, banking network, restaurants, bars and public and private transport.
The property offers comfortable shared rooms up to 12 people. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.
Hostel Vivacre policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 1 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Pets are not allowed. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Shuttle Bus
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>