Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel da Barra offers spacious and clean bathrooms, guest interaction area, barbecue, specially designed beds so that each guest has their individual space with all the comfort and well-being necessary. You will feel at home with our team and will have the chance to live the wonderful city of a unique and unforgettable way.
Hostel da Barra is located in Rio de Janeiro, in a privileged and safe neighbourhood. Near to beaches, bars, shops, restaurants and nature, the entrance of Tijuca Forest National it´s right at the corner. You will love the place and the people. We are located at Barra da Tijuca, in a little and wonderful area known as 'barrinha'. The neighbourhood is safe and has many activities for young touristic. Perfect the neighbourhood has bars, clubs, beaches, park, and several sport options.
Hostel da Barra Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card before arrival.
The hostel has the traditional rules, the most important is that everyone respect the privacy of other guests. We do not allow the use of illegal drugs inside the hostel. But the most important rule is that you are here to have fun, so enjoy the stay. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>