Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Caso no se presente el huesped sera cobrado el 50% del valor total de las diarias
Additional Terms and Conditions
Para confirmar tu reserva en Hostel do Morro es preciso realizar un deposito Bancario o Transferencia por PayPal del 50% del valor total de tu diaria
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our dormitories are shared mixed with ample space between their beds, they come with mosquito nets and a locker to store your luggage.
We have 2 outdoor areas with sea views, as well as fruit trees and a garden with varied plants and flowers, making it a special place to relax.
Hostel do Morro - Terms and conditions
The reception works from 09:00 to 21:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property my pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit cards.
Breakfast not included - 15.00 BRL per person per day.
We do not accept customers younger than years of age. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>