Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation 7 days before arrival date!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostel 70s is just place for you
Hostel & Apartments 70s has perfect offer for you – for families with kids we have two, three or bigger private rooms, for young people we have private rooms in very attractive prices. And if you want something exclusive, with highest standard, we have for you apartments: Queen for 2 – 6 people and King for 2 – 6 people.
We’d like to present you an accommodation offer of the Krakow’s smallest Hostel 70s. Hostel 70s is the smallest hostel in Krakow. We provide a relaxing, down-home atmosphere and help our guests to organize activities in their leisure time.
The price of accommodation includes a
– free coffee and tea
– free internet access
– unlimited tea and coffee
– press and cooking facilities
Do you want to see most famous places in Krakow? We arrange tours to:
– Wieliczka Salt Mine,
– Auschwitz Birkenau
– Ojcow National Park and Pieskowa Skala Castle.
– Wadowice – the city of pope John Paul II
The bus will take you directly from hostel to destination and bring you back to hostel. The price includes all fees, guide (speaks in english, deutsch or italian – you can choose whatever you want).
The reception is open between 8:00 and 24:00, 7 days a week. We have also fully equipped kitchen available for our guest.
Our hostel is open all year round, it is located in Kazimierz district. We are 10 minutes walk from the Wawel Castle, 14 minutes to the Main Square and just 2 minutes to Plac Nowy where you can enjoy the best of nightlife in Krakow View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>