Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hostería El Hoyo will include a breakfast with the most exquisite flavors of fine fruit, homemade bread, natural juices and a wide variety of handmade products, and you can enjoy it accompanied by unforgettable views of the hills that surround us. In addition, we have a restaurant open all day to taste a rustic and local cuisine, and taste new ingredients and recipes that only in these areas can find.
Our hotel has spacious rooms, which can be for couples or families and groups of friends. We have availability of double, triple, quadruple and even quintuple and sextuple rooms depending on the number of people they are. All of them with a large private bathroom with bath and shower.
Here at Hostería El Hoyo, we take care of making your stay a dream, the most pleasant and comfortable experience you can experience in the wonderful Andean region of parallel 42.
Hostería El Hoyo Policies & Conditions
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise you card before arrival
Taxes not included - 21.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 21.00 % per room per stay
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>