Hotel 31

• emaildeysi5115
  • USA, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2018
4.3

My room smelled like sewer drainage. It smelled like urine and I felt extremely uncomfortable having my friend stay at the hotel. I am disappointed with the services, and if it was possible, I wish I could get a refund. However, the room was clean and the staff was nice. I just wish I had a better room for the price I paid. I mean, I paid 116 dollars for one night. It smelled so bad.

• orodha666
  • USA, Male, 41+
10th Mar 2018

Quaint but worth the money. Very clean. Close enough to all attractions by walking or public transportation. I will return.

• Australia, Female, 41+
11th Jan 2018

Good except 5 storey climb to room due to problem with lift

• steequinn12375
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
30th Dec 2017

Overall I was pleased with my stay at Hotel 31. The location was perfect and the price was really decent. Rooms are small but we didn't mind or spend much time in them other than sleeping. The old style decor was cozy. The old elevator was super neat. Everything was very clean. The only complaint I really have is that there was a hot water pipe of some kind in our room that would make dripping noises. Loud enough to keep us from sleeping at night. Would rent again but in a different room!

• USA, Male, 31-40
16th Dec 2017

This place is exactly what you would expect. The shared bathroom was not a problem for me. It was older, but I enjoyed the ambiance. Everything was clean and in good condition.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
10th Nov 2017

Amazing location! Bare bones accommodations but with NYC prices being so expensive, this is decent value for your money.

×