Hotel 31

• kgklovett9286
  • USA, Female, 41+
4th Jun 2018
8.0

Excellent location. Room very small with a shared bath. Clean and good value for the money

• emaildeysi5115
  • USA, Female, 25-30
24th Mar 2018
4.3

My room smelled like sewer drainage. It smelled like urine and I felt extremely uncomfortable having my friend stay at the hotel. I am disappointed with the services, and if it was possible, I wish I could get a refund. However, the room was clean and the staff was nice. I just wish I had a better room for the price I paid. I mean, I paid 116 dollars for one night. It smelled so bad.

• orodha666
  • USA, Male, 41+
10th Mar 2018

Quaint but worth the money. Very clean. Close enough to all attractions by walking or public transportation. I will return.

×