Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full group cancellation notice 5 nights ahead free, less than five nights 50% of the total room bill of all rooms per first night, if no show- cancellation 24hrs within 100% for the total group per first night
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The location is within walking distance to botahtaung pagoda, Botahtaung Jetty Bandoola Bridge and Ocean Supermarket.
The hotel is featured with Sapel Spa (the best spa in yangon categorized by tripadvisor), Retro Bar (An expat hangout spot with retro music ranging cocktails from 1 USD to 6 USD), Readers lounge library (coffee shop featuring mini reading lounge and meeting facility).
The hotel had it’s launch in the year of 2016 and it consists of over 100 rooms and are categorized as Junior Suite (Including Kitchen), Deluxe (River View), Deluxe(City View), Superior (City View) and Superior Japanese Style.For guests' convenience, the hotel provides a 24-hour front desk, 24-hour room service and housekeeping.
Guests can enjoy Chinese and Burmese favourites at Hotel 63 Restaurant. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>