Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel is perfectly connected with the train station (500 mts) bus and taxi stop (50 mts).
It disposes of 60 comfortable rooms, all of them exterior with free of charge WIFI access, free soft drinks minibar, free safe and private bathroom.
The hotel offers as well free of charge services as gym and sauna.
Our cozy restaurant La Cocina de Segovia, one of the best in Spain, has been recommended in many restaurant guides like Guia Michelin and has won gastronomy awards.
-Free gym and sauna
-Free DVD movies rental at the reception
-Free daily press available in the lobby
-Cafeteria La Taberna
-Restaurant La Cocina de Segovia
-7 meeting and banquet rooms
-Audiovisual equipment rental
- ADSL or WIFI access in meeting rooms
-Parking with direct access to the hotel.
-Free soft drinks minibar
-DVD player with free movies available at the front desk
-Free safe box
- WIFI access Free of charge
-Air conditioning and heating
-Smoking and non smoking rooms
-TV with satellite channels
-Private bathroom with bath hairdryer and amenities
Other useful information:
Specially adapted for celebratory events and wedding banquets , we put at disposal of our clients a separate area(900 m2) that can hold up to 300 guests. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>