Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In order to confirm the group booking, we request a deposit of 50% of the total amount.
Please ask for cancellation policy, it depends on the dates and the room number.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The best price in the historical and monumental center of Seville.
Set in a typical Seville House totally equipped for the needs of today's comfort, keeping its traditional style.
Located 50 meters from the Metropol Parasol project, near the Plaza de la Alameda (famous for its nightlife). A few minutes away are the main shopping streets like Sierpes and Tetuan and it is surrounded by some of the most important monuments such as the Cathedral, Giralda or Santa Cruz Quarter.
After your visit, you can have a cup of coffee, tea or some juice and biscuits in our FREE Coffee Shop. Or just surf the net at our Internet Corner or with your own laptop (FREE Wi-Fi).
The hotel has 20 traditional comfortable rooms, with individual Air conditioning and Heating, Digital & Satellite Television, Minibar, Free Safety Boxes, Telephone and Internet Connection. All rooms are en-suite and are equipped with Hairdryer, Cosmetic Mirror and Amenities.
We have wide double rooms and family rooms which allow greater comfort for up to 4 people.
The Front Desk can arrange your visits to sightseeing tours or even to other cities. Flamenco shows can be also booked at reception and, of course, you can ask all the information you need about Seville.
Credit card must be shown at the check-in in order to identify its owner. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>