Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Acamar Hotel is located at the heart of the Nautical Acapulco in the Caleta area and keeps the taste of the traditional Acapulco, which is now a world famous sea side resort. Acamar is just minutes away from its several activities such as the typical bull fight ring, La Quebrada cliff divers, the Roqueta Island, a busy down town and much more.
Acamar Hotel has 134 rooms, all with air conditioning and choosing 2 double beds or King size. All rooms are bright offering different views (ocean or mountain) and well-furnished. The rooms include: air conditioning, cable tv, telephone, terrace.
kitchenette, and refrigerator only in superior room whith extra charger.
Rooms are perfect for two persons,with third person and fourth person free of charge, in the same room.(including childrens )
Hotel Acamar policies & conditions:
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 11 am.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: 110 MXN pesos per person per day.
Children's rate (under 1.40 height) is 65 MXN pesos.
24-hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms.
Rooms are perfect for two persons, with third person and fourth person free of charge in the same room.(including childrens) View House Rules
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>