Hotel Andre Gill

Very Good 2566 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 31-40
4th Jan 2018
5.4

There were multiple things in the room which didn't work properly; the tv, the lights, (which I notified reception about but they never fixed.) The draining of the bathroom sink and shower was slow and there was green mould on the ceiling of the bathroom. There was a dog at reception that barked and frightened me everytime I arrived. It even tried to bite me once. The breakfast room was strange and depressing, not at all like in the picutres. But the staff were friendly and very helpful.

• Italy, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2017
3.7

THIS WAS THE WORSE EXPERIENCE I’VE EVER HAD IN MY WHOLE LIFE. When we arrived, the hot water wasn’t running was freezing, we didn’t have it for 2 days! The room was dirty, the blankets had holes all over, the floor was dirty with even dead mosquitoes on the floor, and the bathroom the floor was broken and we had this brown leaking on the wall that was absolutely disgusting, we asked them multiple times to clean everything and nothing changed! I’LL NEVER GO BACK! No worthy money at all!

8th Dec 2017
7.1

This hotel is in a good area if you like nightlife. The good - breakfast is included, 24 hr front desk, warm rooms which was good for winter, location & price. The bad - facilities are run down, shower drained slowly & would slightly overflow, insects in the restroom, weird odor in the bathroom, lots of outside noise, stains on sheets, they don't keep the hallway lights on, and it's the old return & take key style so essentially anyone can come in & grab the key since they don't check ID.

• negarajoudani685
  • Germany, Female, 25-30
28th Oct 2017

During my short trip to Paris, I stayed in this Hostel. I just can recommend to everyone . good location, good facility good price. and nice people working there, very polite and kind more over so safe! I just made a beautiful memory.

• USA, Male, 25-30
23rd Sep 2017
5.7

Location is far from sights. Price is super high for a hostel.

×