Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
10 days prior the arrival day
Additional Terms and Conditions
full prepayment asked
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each of Hotel Apollonia's bright rooms is fitted with modern furniture, carpeted floors, and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower cabin. You can start your morning with the buffet breakfast served on site. Limited private parking is possible on site, subject to availability.
Our two conference rooms and dining room allow for a variety of setups for meetings, break-out sessions, workshops, or private events.
Hotel Apollonia Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00.
24 hours reception.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hotel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included, additional charge from 29 RON per person per day.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Dry Cleaning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>