Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
As per general property rules
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group booking will be confirmed when 30% advance is deposited in hotels
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We have are very highly experienced professional in all types of hospitality management
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Arch is the best hotel in Mahipalpur New Delhi, offers you spacious rooms and suites, conference halls, restaurants and more. Our sparkling lobby, well-furnished rooms and other facilities are bound to make your stay here a delightful experience. The tribute we have received from our customers vouch for our hospitality. We invite you to stay at our hotel and make your holiday or business trip memorable. Feel free to contact us for any queries. Hotel Arch is one of the most experienced and renowned hotels in Mahipalpur New Delhi. Hotel Arch is heaven of comfort and hospitality in the heart of the capital city of India.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash. Credit card is accepted.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes not included. 12%.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets. View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- 24 Hour Reception
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>