Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Whether you come for business or for leisure, your comfort is our first priority at the Beaugrenelle Saint Charles. As soon as you arrive in our hotel, which offer you all the conveniences of a modern hotel; you will be greeted by a friendly, helpful staff.
To start the day off on the right foot at the Beaugrenelle Saint Charles near the Bois de Boulogne, you can have breakfast in your room or in our artistic designer-style dining room. You will find the same atmosphere in the sitting rooms.
But the calmest side of Paris is also at your doorstep with both the Bois de Boulogne and the Champs de Mars. More greenery can be enjoyed as well in our own landscape garden. The location is great as you can walk to the Eiffel Tower in just about five minutes and you can see the tower lit up at night from the road of the hotel.
Enjoy the wonderful Beaugrenelle Commercial Center, its shops, restaurants and cinema.
Just 2 minutes walk from the hotel.
Private and secured parking is available 50 meters from the hotel with an extra cost and upon prior reservation.
Please Note: We will pre-authorise your credit card after booking
Please Note: We will pre-authorise the first night after booking in order to guarantee your booking. If the credit card is not valid, the customer will be contacted to provide the details of another valid card in order to guarantee the booking. Failure to do so might result in the cancellation of the booking.
Cancellation Policy 48 hrs
Visitors Taxes of €1.65 PPPN are not included View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Direct Dial Telephone
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>