Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nature lovers and birdwatchers are welcome to enjoy the natural beauty of the surroundings of the hotel, where we find rivers, waterfalls, a very varied fauna and the panoramic view of the Arenal Volcano. You will be enchanted by the magical murmur of the river mixed with the sound of a great variety of birds and other wild life.
Come and enjoy this paradise, the best service in the area and wonderful place to relax healthily.
Facilities and amenities
Restaurant (front the hotel)
Reception where you can get drinks and snack
Service of Laundry
Local and international calls
Tours information and attractions of the area
Its spacious and comfortable rooms offer you all the facilities to rest and relax, enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano and the rainforest from your private terrace. All bungalows can accommodate up to four people, have two queen size beds, color TV with cable, air conditioning, refrigerator, private bathroom and hot water, hair dryer, coffee maker and safety box.
One of these rooms are especially conditioned to allow accessibility for physically disabled people.
The Deluxe Rooms have a comfortable, modern and spacious design, you can enjoy the view of the Arenal Volcano and the rainforest from your private terrace. A place to relax and share a romantic moment with that special someone. The bungalows have one king bed, sitting room with color TV with cable, air conditioning, refrigerator, private bath with Jacuzzi and hot water, hair dryer, coffee maker and safety box. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>