Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Guests will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. We offer Capsule bedrooms. There is a 24-inch TV in guest rooms which comes with free Video On Demand service. Free magazines and manga comics are available as well. Towels and free toiletries including toothbrushes are included.
A public bath and open-air bath are available from 15:00-03:00 (next day) at Hotel Cargo Shinsaibashi. Bath amenities including shampoo, conditioner and make-up remover are provided for guest's convenience. A high-tech toilet and shower room are provided on each floor. Guests can reach Shinsaibashi Station in 8 minutes on foot. Kyocera Dome is about a 20-minute train ride away.
Osaka Castle is 2.3 km away. The nearest airport is Osaka Itami Airport, 13 km from Hotel Cargo Shinsaibashi. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>