Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A conferma della Prenotazione :
E’ richiesta una caparra confirmatoria non rimborsabile pari al 30% dell’importo totale come da art. 1385 del c.c..
Il saldo del soggiorno 15 gg prima dell’arrivo.
CANCELLAZIONE – PENALITÀ
Termini di cancellazione – Camere: da applicare sull’importo totale del soggiorno
Prima di 60 gg prima dell’arrivo, perdita della caparra confirmatoria
Dal 59 al 30° gg prima dell’arrivo, penalità del 35%
Dal 29° al 10 gg prima dell’arrivo, penalità del 50%
Dal 9° al 5° gg prima dell’arrivo, penalità del 75%
Dal 4° dall’evento, penalità del 100%
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in a quiet and central area near Piazza San Pietro and the Vatican with its spacious and welcoming environments, Hotel Casa Tra Noi offers an ideal stay to tourists in search of artistic beauties of Rome. In a few minutes you can reach the most important monuments of the city.
All rooms have private bathroom, air conditioning, phone to reception, wi-fi and safe. All rooms have shower and 90% of the rooms have balcony. Housekeeping is provided everyday.
Hotel Casa Tra Noi Conditions & Policies
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may per-authorise your card
Taxes not included
- occupancy tax 4.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 5 EUR per person per day.
24 hours reception
No pets allowed
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>