Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check-in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast included.
9. No pets.
Proudly presenting hotel chouhan palace a part of jaisalmer We are a unique hostel $ hotel based in the Desert city of India.
We offer 12 Rajasthani Style decorated rooms with ensuite bathrooms to suit all travellers budgets. we have one mud hut on roof top We offer pristine, comfortable and delightfully decorates rooms in a relaxed atmosphere and are dedicated to providing pleasant, friendly service.
We have an amazing photogenic fort view from our rooftop common area. A place to meet other people or just to relax with chilled beer and a variety of Indian food, Chinese, Italian, Indian Thali.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Chouhan Palace ambiance is a reflection of the Rich Heritage of the City reflected in every detailing of the carving, the furniture and the fittings.
We provide our guests with free pick-up service to take the hassle out of arriving in Jaisalmer, free welcome chai and free wi-fi. Whichever room you choose, be assured surroundings of elegant sophistication, tasteful decor and first class features and comforts in one of the finest luxury hotels Jaislamer has to offer.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 1 day advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 10:00.
3. Check out before 11:00.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash and Card.
5. NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
6. Reception working 24 hours. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>