Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No desposit will be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
20% deposit will be charge 1 week before arriving.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hotel Congreso has a variety of room styles: standard: designed for comfort and rest, junior: for the whole family, executive: work and relaxation (with hydromassage), and superior: elegance and singularity with ample space and extra large beds.
The Hotel Congreso has also an important restaurant with traditional cuisine from Galicia. We also provide private dining rooms. It also offers cafeteria, large gardens, terraces, outdoor swimming pools for all ages, gym, children playgroung, large meeting rooms with sound and modern technical equipment and business centers. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Fitness Centre
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>