Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation policy: 7 days. Cancellations have to be in writing by email. If canceled less than 7 days prior to check-in or no-show, you are charged the full remaining balance of your reservation.
Taxes are not included in the WRI price. The Guatemalan government tax of 22% will be charged at check-in.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying at the hotel with credit or debit card there is a 6% surcharge.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Arch is definitely the most famous and most photographed icon of Antigua. The cloistered order of Santa Catalina began in 1609 in Antigua Guatemala.
We are located on the most famous street in the entire country of Guatemala. It is called the Arch Street. And there is more, the most famous historical monument of Antigua Guatemala (The Arch with the clock tower) is part of our historical hotel. We have a wonderful restaurant in our hotel called 'El Arco' which specializes in steaks. Within a 2 minute walk just outside our hotel, you will find many other nice restaurants, shopping areas and little quaint cafes.
Our rooms and common areas are decorated with beautiful Guatemalan furniture and textiles and many priceless antiques. They are spacious with lots of light and bright colors. All rooms come with private bath, cable TV and flat screen LED TV's, hot water, linens, towels, soap and window views. They all have furniture for hanging and folding clothes.
Our bi-lingual staff will help you with all your needs and answer any questions you have during your stay with us.
Hotel Convento Santa Catalina Polices & Conditions:
Taxes are not included in the price. The Guatemalan government tax of 22% will be charged at check-in
Check in from 15:00 (24hr reception).
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards, travelers checks, US dollars or Guatemalan Quetzales.
Cancellation policy: 72 hrs before arrival.
Taxes not included - 22.00%
Breakfast not included - $6 to $10 USD per person per day.
Non smoking in the rooms. Smoking permitted in a designated area.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying at the hotel with credit or debit card there is a 6% surcharge View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Vending Machines
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>