Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If they cancel after 30 days prior to the arrival, we charge teh first night.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The uniqueness of the Hotel Corona de Castilla is based on the feeling of well-being that we propose, thanks to the importance of the human factor and functionality of its services. For its central location, a famed service banquets and events, and its comfortable rooms, we offer it as your best choice to enjoy your stay in Burgos.Whether your visit is for leisure or for business, the hotel invites relaxation and rest, thanks to the friendly treatment and the cosy atmosphere.
Well communicated, near the Congress Palace and the bus station. We have parking which cost 13.50â'¬, which makes us the perfect base from which you can easily explore all the historic and commercial area.
Our 87 comfortable rooms are fully equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV and Canal +, radio, piped music, minibar, safe, free WiFi, full bath and hairdryer.
Parking 13,50 â'¬
Check in: from 12.00
Check out: before 12.00
Credit card facilities
Cancellation Policy:24 hours View House Rules
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Business Centre
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>