Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Fitted with wooden flooring, rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with slippers. Some rooms have a mountain view. Extras include a desk and a fan.
At Hotel Dream Pokhara you will find free airport shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, BBQ and a garden. Other facilities offered include a ticket service, a tour desk and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
The property is 3 km from Mountain Museum and Peace Pagoda and 2.5 km Pokhara Airport. The Tourist Bus Station is 400 metres away. The property offers free parking.
Guests can choose from 22 rooms, all of which includes an atmosphere of total peace and harmony. Besides, the hotel's host of recreational offerings ensures you have plenty to do during your stay. Whatever your reason for visiting Pokhara, the Hotel Dream Pokhara is the perfect venue for an exhilarating and exciting break away. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>