Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel has several categories of rooms (non-smoking), which can accommodate from 1 to 4 people in the heart of the city, 300 meters from the train station. A continental breakfast including croissants, baguette, yogurt, jam, orange juice and hot drinks is served every morning in the breakfast room.
The hotel is located in front of Notre-Dame Basilica and is a 10-minute walk from Place Massena. Paid public parking is available 100 m away, which as a guest can be enjoyed at a discounted rate.
Located next to Jean-Médecin, the main shopping street in Nice, Hôtel Du Centre is just a 5-minute walk from Nice-Ville Train Station, and a 15-minute walk from both the Promenade des Anglais and the beach.
You will find in our rooms, renovated in early 2018 and fully equipped, all the comforts and more: 4-star bedding, duvet with a firm pillow and soft pillow per person, high-speed WiFi, flat screen TV, mini fridge, tray courtesy, reversible air conditioning, soundproofing, and welcome products.
All rooms have a private bathroom including a bath or shower, free toiletries and hairdryer.
Hotel Du Centre conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.80 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included - 9 EUR per person per day.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>