Hotel Efesos

• Zachl19832125
  • USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Jul 2017
3.1

I stayed here for 7 nights. First time to Athens . The staff is friendly and grandpa speaks English . The area is not as bad as everyone says, I walked home every night for my 7 nights , just be smart and you will be fine . The place was worth what you pay for . I had no problems till my last night , as I went to use the shared restroom one of the other people in the hotel had got poop all over the floor, I was not able to go to the bathroom because it was dirty . Still wasn't cleaned 3 hrs

• Australia, Male, 25-30
8th Jul 2017
7.1

This was a very interesting place to stay. It has just about everything you need. Although it is a bit old school it gets the job done. The area outside is not too bad but I would not venture out at night. I actually loved staying here and would stay again if I was ever in Athens again. But I will say if you are picky and are looking for a 5 star hotel this place is definitely not for you.

6th Jul 2017
7.7

Only stayed for one night, arrived around 11pm and left mid day the following. The gentleman who greeted us was welcoming. We reserved a 4 female room but we're upgraded to a two bed private which we appreciated due to our late arrival and early morning. Rooms were clean. Wifi doesn't work well except for in lobby. Close to metro. The same gentleman who greeted us also ordered us a taxi to the port which we appreciated. Bathrooms were fine but shared and wet from the shower. Overall a good stay.

6th Jul 2017

Great location and very helpful and friendly staff. Definitely in an older building.

• jrudolph944584
  • USA, Male, 18-24
5th Jul 2017
6.0

****Came back to Athens again the following week (after I got back from Mykonos) and stayed in an Airbnb, which was the MUCH better option for $$ and quality. The Hotel Efesos staff were friendly and helpful!! They even let me keep my bag there for the day after I checked out. Try and get a room on the second floor-- the wifi barely worked on the 3rd floor. Showers were like summer camp quality-- I wore flip-flops in the shower. I had my own room which was nice, and it had air conditioning!

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Amazing location, beautiful old Greek building. Very friendly, helpful staff. As one of my first times travelling alone, it was lovely to have this hotel as a base. Cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! :)

×