Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our 12 rooms are neaty furnished, all have a bathroom with shower and toilet. In addition, there is a radio and telephone in each room. Other facilities: free Wifi.
Set in the centre of Bruges, the Ensor is within a 10 minute walk of Belfort, Groeningemuseum and St. Salvator's Cathedral. It is located less than a 10-minute walk from Markt.
The Ensor's terrace offers panoramic views of the canal. It also offers a safe, luggage storage and a lift. Rental bikes are also available for exploring Bruges.
All large and spacious rooms at the Ensor include tea and coffee making facilities, a coffee maker and a private bathroom. They all come with an iron. Standard inclusions to the en suite are a shower and towels.
The Ensor has its own on-site restaurant, perfect for those who prefer to eat in. It offers a choice of tempting options for breakfast. Guests can also try one of the many bars and restaurants nearby.
Check In Time: 14.00 till 22.30
Check Out Time: 11h
Cancellation Policy: 24h
Credit cards Accepted
City tax not Included: 2,12 euros/person/night View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV
- Outdoor Terrace
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>