Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
As standard cancellation policy of HostleWorld.com
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Fewa Lake POKHARA valley is without doubt one of the most & best natural as well beautiful place in the world. It is a place of remarkable natural beauty. The serenity of Fewa Lake & the magnificence of the fish-tailed summit of Machhapuchhre rising behind it create an ambiance of peace and magic. And of course, the World famous twinkling snow-capped Annapurna, Dhaulagiri & Fishtail views of the Himalaya, has unparalleled. It is situated at an altitude of 827 meters above from sea level, the air is clean and fresh and the sub-tropical climate is ideal. An enchanting city nestled in a tranquil valley; it is the starting point for some of the World's most popular trekking and Nepal's most popular rafting destinations. Pokhara is its center of adventure. Since the 1960's, Pokhara has developed to become the main hub for trekking and mountaineering expeditions in Nepal.
HOTEL FEWA HOLIDAY INN is situated in the heart of the tourism area of Pokhara, Serenity of Nepal famous Lake Fewa in the one-side & the twinkling white World famous Annapurna Range in the other side; really make it feel like living heaven on earth. From each window you can enjoy the unparalleled fabulous views of the mountains changing their appearance with the early morning sun-rays.
Hotel Fewa Holiday Inn is a simple, elegant, clean, comfortable, safe & economical hotel. The hotel is in an ideal location, for leisure & business travelers looking for a stress-free stay in the heart of the tourism city Pokhara. We aim to provide an international standard of accommodation and service with warmth of Nepalese hospitality at affordable price. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>