Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are 5 minutes’ walk from the Marano area, known for its beach clubs and free admission. The hotel is 3 km far from the Federico Fellini Airport and a 10 minutes’ drive from the Oltremare and Aquafan Parks. Riccione centre is 2.5 km away, and it is accessible by bus.
All our rooms are simply furnished, with balcony, fan, TV and hairdryer. Almost all have a private bathroom inside and some have a view of the sea.
Hotel Flores Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00
Check out before 12:00
Brunch (when included) 10.30-12.30 (from the 19 of April 'til the 15 of June and in september there will be served the breakfast 8.30-10.30).
At the check-in time we ask you a deposit of 10€ per person in order to respect the check-out time; if you'll leave the room anytime after noon you won't be refund of this entire deposit.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.50 EUR per person per night
This accommodation is recommended for young people from 18 years old, not for families neither for families with children.
Guest must present a valid ID (no health insurance card) .
For pets there is a supplement of 5 euros up to 3 nights, 10 euros per pet for any stay longer than 3 nights. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>