Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Galicja offers Standard rooms, LUX rooms and Suites. Higher-standard LUX rooms and Suites feature a sleeping and a resting area. Individually controlled AC, a welcome coffee, a bouquet of fresh flowers and a bottle of sparkling wine – to name but a few advantages of these rooms.
A comfortable desk, a satellite TV set, a mini-bar, a phone, Wi-Fi, a shower, a hair dryer and non-smoking rooms are just a few of the amenities available to each guest. The hotel offers a wide choice of recreational facilities and activities, such as a golf course (nearby), massages, a sauna. Nearby, there is a sports and recreation centre with a swimming pool, tennis courts and sports fields. The hotel staff are available 24 hours a day.
The air-conditioned Restaurant - gallery 'Solna Grota” [the Saline Cave] specializes in Old-Polish and European cuisine and presents exhibitions of local artists.
We have got recommendations issued by Mr. Robert Makłowicz and Peter Bikont. They were published in “Newsweek”, edition 01/06.
Experience unforgettable culinary delights.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00
Check out before 11:00
There is a possibility of early check in and late check out - please check with the hotel.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>