Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings over 10 person, we request the following payment options:
25% deposit 60 days before arrival,
25% deposit 30 days before arrival
50% final payment 15 days before arrival or upon arrival
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
About our area: green, quiet, resident. The nearest metro (tube, underground) station is Nepliget or Nagyvarad ter, the line is the M3. So you will be in the downtown within 5 to 10 minutes. The hotel is in 3 minutes walking distance to the Groupama Arena and Nepliget Bus Station. By public transportation you can easily reach the Danube, Keleti Railway Station, the Hungexpo (fairgrounds), the Syma Hall, Puskas Ferenc Sport Stadium and the Arena Plaza, which is the biggest shopping mall.
The Gloria Budapest City Center offers 26 double rooms and 2 apartments, all equipped with private bath, desk, refrigerator, in-room safe, colour TV with satellite channels, direct dial telephone and hair-dryer. We provide an elegant accommodation with all the services and amenities for an unforgettable stay.
Hotel Gloria Budapest City Center * * * Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast Monday to Friday from 07.00 till 10.00, at the weekends from 8.00 till 10.00. Daily room cleaning, 2 days towel change. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>