Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is a centrally air-conditioned hotel with 24 hrs power back-up in case of power failures. Each cosy room is fitted with a 32-inch flat-screen TV with premium channels.Tea/Coffee maker with snacks basket and a mini bar. Comfortable beds are with 500-thread-count bed linens . House keeping services with a supply of fresh towels is provided on daily basis. Laundry service and free luggage storeage service can be availed on request. Soundproof windows overlook the city. En suite bathrooms come with toiletries and a massage shower. All the floors are accessible by a capsule lift overlooking the illuminated street.
Hotel has an in-house travel desk for arrangements of local sight seeing , day trips to Agra, Jaipur and tour packages to Rajasthan and north India. Complimentary copy of the area map can be availed on request. The hotel restaurant serves a buffet spread of Indian and international dishes for breakfast.24 hours full menu room service is also available. Hotel Reception, Bell-Desk and Security Desk are manned 24 hrs. All the public areas and corridors are under 24 hrs cc camera surveillance. Emergency exits, safety quipments and Fire Alarms signs are in display on every corridor and in every room. View House Rules
- Free Airport Transfer
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Business Centre
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>