Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel Haveli invites you to Jaisalmer, the golden city rising from the heart of the Thar Desert. Like a jewel, Jaisalmer gives a vivid picture of the shining desert and is also famous thanks to its fort being a living monument as Jaisalmer people still live inside. Come to visit us and see unique Jaisalmer architecture represented by carved mansions, magnificent Jain temples and experience local culture and camel safaris with their beautiful sand dunes.
Our hotel is located in the old town, near the fort where the market and all sights are easily accessible within a walking distance. It is made of local golden stone and decorated with traditional architectural features. We offer a wide range of hotel services and facilities to ensure your stay in Jaisalmer to be a memorable one.
20 nicely furnished and air conditioned rooms equipped with modern amenities (tv and telephone in each room) and bathing facilities (bath tubs, running hot and cold water)
different types of rooms (Standard, New Haveli, Deluxe and Suite rooms) decorated with crafted furniture, fabrics and other handicrafts to make your stay comfortable
Roof-top & Garden Restaurant
exquisite traditional Rajasthani, Indian, continental and chinese cuisine which can please all the palates, both Indian and foreign ones
magnificent sunset and sunrise views of the Golden fort and Jaisalmer city from the roof-top terrace.
24 hrs room service
credit cards accepted
all the travel services (sightseeing tours and taxi service in Jaisalmer and all over India)
Rajasthani folk dance and music programmes
desert overnight programmes
Internet access (wi-fi)
free left luggage facility
doctor on call
yoga & meditation sessions
bollywood movies on roof-top
touristy and non touristy camel desert safaris (from 2 hrs to 15 days or more).
our camel drivers are the desert people who speak good english, prepare nice meals and can tell you everything you wish to know about the desert life View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Children's Play Area
- Cots Available
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>