Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free wireless connection in all rooms and common areas. Free Internet Point ADSL at the Hotel's Hall
The 37 rooms on five floors accessible by elevator (completely renovated, with VIP and No Smoking floors), are completely soundproof, equipped with air-conditioning and heating individually adjustable by each room, satellite TV, mini-bar, hairdryer, recent replacement of all the doors of rooms and bathrooms according to the current regulations.
The renowned area of Ancient Port (Aquarium, Museum of the Sea, Congress Centre Magazzini del Cotone and Shopping area) at just 200 meters, the Principe Railway station and the Cruises Terminal a few steps, the Carlo Felice Opera House and prestigious Palazzo Ducale at 5 minutes, FREE CCTV motorbikes parking and the garage service ( 15.00 per 24 hours) at just 100 meters, make the location of Hotel Helvetia unique in Genoa.
Gluten-free breakfast available on request
Dog and Cat Welcome
Cancellation free of charge 48 hours before Check in day, late cancellation and no-show first night charge. The entire stay must be paid in case of early departure. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>