Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free of charge cancellation possible 14 days before arrival. After this time - 1 night cancellation fee. Cancellation during stay will be fully charged for the started night. Cancellation during stay made till 12 p.m. will be free of charge
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel located near one of the largest in Poland Amusement Park for children with plenty attractions like a rope park, a mini golf course, go-karts and many others. Since the opening in May 2015, the amusement park has already been visited by over 100,000 people! A number of attractions bring all-day entertainment for the whole family! For those who love active holidays, there are themed forest trails starting at Julinek, as well as hiking and cycling routes going around the Kampinos National Park. The hotel has got 6 meeting rooms with full equipment and catering facilities. The location of the hotel is perfect as an event venue or incentive destination.
Hotel Julinek has got 140 beds in 1,2,3 and 4 person rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with shower, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. All the rooms have been completely renovated in 2018. The hotel offers access to free Wi-Fi, and free parking. Guests can use barbecue facilities as well as a bonfire spot.
Hotel Julinek Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 20 PLN per person per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Meeting Rooms
- 24 Hour Reception
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>