Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rooms at the Mayorca have functional furnishings and a minibar. Each bathroom comes with a hairdryer and simple toiletry set. Wi-Fi is available free.
Politecnico di Milano University is 1 km away, and it is a 10-minute walk to Dateo Station. Trams to other areas of the city stop just 400 metres away.
Elevator, Luggage Storage, 24-Hour Front Desk, Heating, Safety Deposit Box, Bar, Non-Smoking Rooms, Air Conditioning, Express Check-In/Check-Out
All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged 35 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel.
Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.
Accepted credit cards: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB, Maestro, CartaSi
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Cancellation policy 2 days View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Wake-up calls
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>