Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
These rules indicate whether special conditions apply and what is meant by group. • When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is situated in an ideal location and has a small garden and a terrace . Staff are available 24 hours a day, providing you all kind of tourist information.
A generous buffet breakfast is served daily in the bright breakfast room and includes hot drinks, bacon, eggs, juice and pastries.
Treatments and massages are available on site in the Mia Cara SPA where you can relax with hydromassage, sauna, emotional shower and lounge room with music.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash, debit and credit cards
Check in from 14.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes not included (city tax of 3,50 € per person/night) View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>